Creamy Coconut Popsicles
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes + inactive time
- 2 cups unsweetened full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 10 drops Stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- Warm the coconut milk in a saucepan.
- Combine cocoa powder with heavy cream.
- Whisk into warmed coconut milk.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and remove from the heat.
- Leave the mixture to cool slightly.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Insert popsicle skewers and freeze until firm.
- Unmold and serve.
- Calories 37
- Total Fat 3.4g
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g
- Protein 0.3g